Who can become the member of library?
- All students admitted in the college
- All faculty members of the college.
- College Authorities.
- Educational Institutes colleges in the Campus by ILL.
Membership for Students
Library Membership form
Click Here For Download Link
Note: For Membership – Users need to get registered by submitting application form at the circulation counter.
Book Circulation Facilities
Registered members can issue books for home study except reference and journals during circulation hours. Issued books can also be renewed online subject to the reservation against the book and ma. Limit.
|Category of Membership||Number of Books||Loan Period|
|Faculty & Non teaching staff||10||One Semester|
|Student FE (through Book Bank)||08||One Semester|
|Student FE||02||07 Days|
|Student SE,TE||03||07 Days|
|Student BE||04||07 Days|
Renewal of Books:- If the books are not demanded by other users, books could be renewed for another seven days.
Note: If anyone fails to return the books within the specified duration, the student will have to pay fine of Rs.1/- per day.
- Reading room is available for the students and faculty during 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- During the examination period reading room is kept open up from 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM for the students.
- Student reading room facility (Books, Reference Books, Journal Magazines, News Papers etc.) are provided to the users from 10:00 AM to 5:00PM in the library premises.