About MoE’s IIC:
MIC will focus on creating complete ecosystem which will foster the culture of Innovation across all educational institutions from ideas generation to pre-incubation, incubation and graduating from the incubator as successful start-ups. MIC will also work on designing ranking system to identify institutions in the forefront of innovation.
Ministry of Education has established ‘MoE’s Innovation Cell’ with the mandate to work closely with our Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to encourage the creative energy of our student population to work on new ideas and innovation and promote them to create start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures.
To create strong ecosystem for nurturing, promotion of innovation and start up among student and faculty, that will help to convert ideas into startup for wellbeing of mankind.
SIEM IIC has mission to empower the potential of graduate by following the objective and guidelines of MHRD innovation cell.
- To encourage and motivate the students and the faculty of SIEM towards innovation.
- To provide strong eco system support for multidisciplinary innovations.
- To provide support IPR related activities and commercialization.
- To promote and encourage the students and faculty members of SIEM to carry out research in the field of science, engineering and technology by providing necessary facilities and infrastructure.
- To convert the research outcome/ ideas/ models into products/businesses.