|Dr. Dipak P. Patil||Chairman of RDC|
|Dr. Swati A. Gade||Director RDC|
|Dr. R. J. Nayak||Member|
|Dr. Kamalesh Paswan||Member|
|Prof. Puneet Jain||Member|
|Prof. Sayaly Pawar||Member|
|Mr. Snehal Dongre||Member|
To put in place a robust mechanism for developing and strengthening the research ecosystem within SIEM.
- To create a conducive environment for enhanced research productivity.
- To encourage collaboration across industry, government, community- based organizations,
and agencies at the local, national, and international levels.
- To motivate the faculty members to do quality research, present papers in reputed international conferences and publish articles in peer reviewed journals.
- To motivate faculty members to apply for various research grants and improve laboratories facility along with quality of research.
- To organize hands on trainings and workshops in SIEM.
- To encourage students to participate in various Hackathon’s / Project Competitions to present their innovation in the different domains of the technology to solve various social problems.
- To frame the policy to promote research and motivate the faculty for an academic advancement.