The Department of Mechanical Engineering has started in 2010 which offers undergraduate course admitting 120 students for first-year. It has well-equipped laboratories which adequately fulfill the requirements of the undergraduate course. The department also has workshops for training in smithy, carpentry, welding, and machine tools.
The department has a team of highly qualified & well experienced, dedicated faculty members, who strive to give their 100 percent. The Mechanical Engineering department has fully-fledged 15 laboratories with State-of-the-art equipments and they are armed with the recent software highly demanded by the Employers. The department is committed to adopt positive approach and provide flexible and innovative learning opportunities to students and enabling them to build great careers confidently. We are committed to provide students with a high-quality education.
Strengths of Department
- Excellent track of Placement
- Regular internship for students after every year for exercising them Into their respective fields.
- Centre of Excellence _ 3 D printing & Solid works
- Industry oriented value-added program.
- Eminent Faculty with a blend of Industry & Research Experience.
- Vibrant Student professional bodies and hobby club
- SAE collegiate club with track record of winner in SAEBAJA event.
- The state-of-the-Art Labs, advanced software.
- Global Certification programs.
- Exposure to various live projects.
This will enable them to successfully compete within all dimensions that encourage lifelong learning, foster teamwork and leadership. With a clear vision to be a premier value-based department committed to excellence in preparing students for success in the engineering and technology professions through research, experienced-based instruction under the direction of a highly qualified and customer-oriented faculty and staff.
To become a “center of excellence” by inculcating value based education to Mechanical Engineering students.
- To impart quality education through innovative Teaching – Learning Processes.
- To encourage igniting minds by sharpening their skills to face global challenges.
- To configure and convert ideas into reality through participative learning.
SAE students chapter
- 2 Days Workshop SAE
- MEGA ATVC ompitition Goa
- SAE BAJA COMPETITION 2020
- SAE BAJA Compition IIT Ropar
- Sae Virtual Baja
IEI (India) students chapter
- Group Discussion Event under IEI Chapter
- IEI Inaugural Function
- Poster Competition on Every Vote count theme
- Poster Competition under IEI student chapter