Mr. Ketan A. Salunke
Department Of Civil Engineering
The Department initiated in 2010, offers undergraduate course in Civil Engineering with intake of 120 students only. We have well equipped laboratories which adequately fulfill the requirements of undergraduate course. The department has a team of highly qualified & well experienced, dedicated faculty members, who strive to give their 100 percent. The department has 14 laboratories with state-of-the-art equipments armed with the recent softwares highly demanded by the employers. The department adopts a positive approach to instill flexible and innovative learning opportunities to students enabling them to build great careers confidently.
To serve the society at large by state of the art engineering education to develop attitudes, skills, values while establishing centre of excellence.
The mission of department is to be a premier value based department committed to excellence in preparing students for success in the engineering and technology professions through research, experienced based instructions under the direction of a highly qualified and customer oriented faculty and staff.
Program Educational Objective (PEO)
- Graduates of the program will possess strong fundamentals in applied sciences and basic civil engineering.
- Graduates of the program will possess knowledge and cutting edge skillsets to deal complex problems of various domains of civil engineering with traditional and innovative approaches.
- Graduates of the program will be nurtured with all skills to become a post graduate, a researcher, entrepreneur, and bureaucrat.
- Graduates of the program will be highly committed towards ethical practices, societal contributions through communities and life-long learning.
- Graduates of the program will be industry ready technocrat with interpersonal, intrapersonal and managerial skills.
Program Outcome (PO)
- Graduate will be able to apply basic knowledge to identify, define and classify various civil engineering systems.
- Graduate will be able to identify, formulate, review and solve civil engineering problems.
- Graduate, after analyzing the problem, will be capable to design the system within the limits of sustainability and various constraints to overcome flaws.
- Graduate will be able to handle complex situations either under supervision or solely.
- With due input, graduate will be capable to simplistically handle all cutting edge technologies, tools and equipment.
- With inculcated interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, graduate will emerge as an ideal socio-technocrat.
- Being molded to cope up with environmental and sustainability issues, graduate will follow ecofriendly and sustainable approaches.
- Graduate will be motivated throughout the stay in course and will follow ethical practices.
- Individual and team work: Graduate will utilize various platforms provided and will develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Graduate will develop vocal and written communications skills and will exhibit it during the entire course completion at different levels.
- Graduate will acquire various managerial skills and same will be displayed during tenure of course.
- Graduate will be curious and thirsty for the frontline knowledge in the field and will continue the lifelong learning to keep himself globally competent.