Complaint Redressal Procedure

  • A complaint of gender discrimination/sexual harassment may be lodged with any member of the Committee in writing by the complainant/or by email.
  • Under special circumstances an individual, who may be a friend/colleague/teacher/parent of the complainant, may make a written complaint on behalf of the complainant.
  • A written complaint to the Committee may be addressed to the Chairperson of the Committee.