Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Electronics aims at making the life of human beings comfortable. Communication connects people and brings them together. The vast application of electronics and the rapid advancements in the field of communications makes the study of this branch a covered option. The department’s teaching areas include network, microprocessor, communications, signal and image processing, pattern recognition, electronic circuits, solid-state electronics, microwave electronics, system and control, electronics, VLSI, CAD, parallel and distributed processing and wireless communication.
Keeping in line with fast changing technological developments, the department has well designed, laboratories with modern equipments like Spectrum Analyzer, Logic Analyzer, DSO and advanced software’s like MATLAB, Proteus, Cadence, to incorporate all advancements in existing and emerging technologies. The state-of-the-art laboratories complement the high standards set by the competitive syllabus and nurture the inclination of the students towards research and development, besides giving them the necessary and sufficient backing of practical knowledge that they need.
- To excel in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering so as to create competent professionals focusing on the needs of industry and society with processional ethics.
- To empower competent graduates for applying knowledge and skill sets to face global challenges and societal needs by achieving excellence in innovation.
- To provide a platform for budding graduates to apply and solve real life problems using cutting edge technologies through their creative abilities aimed at fulfilling the needs of society and industry.
- To cultivate ethical values in graduates for their Internationalization.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will exhibit knowledge in Mathematics, Engineering fundamentals, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and related fields for professional achievement in industry and organization.
- Graduates will have thorough knowledge in Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering to innovate, design and develop modern Electronic systems.
- Graduates will be able to identify, analyze and apply Engineering concepts for design of Electronics and Telecommunication Systems to meet existing requirements of Industry.
- Graduates will preserve intellectual inquisitiveness in professional career through lifelong learning, adapt to evolving technology, work in multidisciplinary area to design innovative products and become entrepreneurs.
- Graduates will be able to function with leadership qualities, team spirit, managerial skills, attitude and ethics needed for successful career and entrepreneurship for the betterment of industry and society.
- Engineering knowledge: Graduates will utilize knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering fundamentals to solve problems in the domain of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
- Problem analysis: Graduates will identify, formulate and analyze complex problems in real world using principles of science and engineering
- Design/development of solutions: Graduates will design system component to satisfy the desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health, safety and sustainability.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Graduates will conduct experiments, analyze and interpret experimental results pertaining to Electronic systems.
- Modern tool usage: Graduates will apply techniques, skills, modern electronic systems and computer aided software tools necessary for solving electronics and telecommunication engineering problems.
- The engineer and society: Graduates will exhibit awareness of existing engineering problems.
- Environment and sustainability: Graduates will understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Ethics: Graduates will understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility.
- Individual and team work: Graduates will identify the areas of interest and functions as an individual and as a member or leader in multidisciplinary teams.
- Communication: Graduates will communicate facts successfully with people in engineering domain and effectively design and prepare documents and reports.
- Project management and finance: Graduates will demonstrate the understanding of management principles as applied to the specified work and apply this knowledge to manage the projects as a member and leader in a team.
- Life-long learning: Graduates will acquire knowledge of contemporary issues and recognize the need for life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- PSO1: Professional Skills: An ability to design and implement complex systems in emerging sectors like embedded, Microelectronics and Advanced Communication Systems.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: An ability to apply Engineering knowledge to solve real time problems using modern hardware and software tools and to work in team with ethical and social responsibility.
- PSO3: Successful Career and Entrepreneurship: An ability to make use of acquired technical knowledge for exploring employment opportunities and qualifying in various competitive examinations.
Name of Students Association: Students Association of Electronics & Telecommunication (SAET).
|Sr No||Designation in Association||Name of Student|
|1||President||Karan Kishor Ugale|
|2||Vice- President||Ms. Priti Vijay Chavanke|
|3||Treasurer||Sunil Subhash Medhe|