We, at Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Nashik, take efforts to equip our students with the skills they need to become capable leaders and morally upright citizens. Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Nashik (SIEM) created numerous Clubs for the overall development of the students in order to carry out this purpose.
The club members work together through practical learning, activity-based learning, communication skills, competency and confidence building, teamwork, social awareness camps, etc., to recognize and enhance the skills of the students. To better equip future citizens to deal with current technology trends, SIEM CLUBS were established with the aim of raising student’s knowledge of technical and non-technical education and its applications in daily life. Additionally, students can benefit from exploring activities that they have never experienced in order to expose themselves to a wider variety of interests. The club activities are undertaken in such a manner that students are developed and benefitted by the active involvement of the students.
The main objectives of SIEM CLUBS are:
We, at Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Nashik, envision the sustained growth of all stakeholders as follows:
- To discover and highlight the student’s intrinsic abilities.
- To raise awareness of the various global cultures.
- To create a safe, practical, and creative learning
- To carry out the all round development of the students.
- To provide a platform to convert passion into profession for the students.
- To nurture imagination and creativity among students.